This class is a follow-on to our Introduction to Computers and Security class. Students will access this class using a computer from the comfort of your home. The On Demand format allows the student to determine when they access the material and how often. The class lessons are delivered via pre-recorded videos with interactive assignments and quizzes.
This class teaches:
- Digital Forensics Principles
- Incident Response Procedures
- Disk Recovery and Analysis
- Network Packet Capture and Analysis
- Basic Memory Capture and Analysis
- Advanced Searching Techniques
- Security Principles and Ethics
- Computer Math
- Ciphers and Codes
- Building a Web Server...from scratch
- Intro to HTML and PHP programming
Students need to have basic knowledge and skills taught in the Introduction to Computers and Security class. The class is intended for teens in high school or middle school. Several students as young as 11 years old have successfully completed this course.